Like you, we believe that socially conscious media is a powerful tool for disseminating ideas and bringing about change in society. That's why we created IN ORGANIC WE TRUST. There is a whole library of information out there to help you arm yourself with knowledge. The following links are a great place to start:
- Center for Science in the Public Interest (www.cspinet.org)
- Civil Eats (www.civileats.com)
A great place to get your daily dose of sustainable food news
- Community Food Security Coalition (www.foodsecurity.org)
- Environmental Working Group (www.ewg.org)
EWG's research exposes threats to your health and the environment, bringing to light the unsettling facts you have a right to know.
- Farm Aid (www.farmaid.org)
Farm Aid works to keep family farmers on their land, producing fresh, healthy food for everyone.
- Food Corps (www.foodcorps.org)
- Food Politics (www.foodpolitics.org)
Nutrition and food politics guru Marion Nestle's daily blog
- Grist (www.grist.org)
Environmental news and commentary
- Growing Power (www.growingpower.org)
- Local Harvest (www.localharvest.org)
Find farmer's markets, family farms, and other sources of sustainably grown food in your area.
- Real Time Farms (www.realtimefarms.com)
- Roots of Change (www.rootsofchange.org)
- Slow Food USA (www.slowfoodusa.org)
Supporting good, clean and fair food for everyone
- Sustainable Table (www.sustainabletable.org)